Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 8

Today I was thinking 'what can I do that could be kind or special for somone?' then I remembered that when I was vacuuming my room that Caroline was out doing a saxophone practice and would not be home for another 2 hours, so I vacuumed her room and made her bed for her and I know that she was pleased because when she got home she said to us " Who cleaned my room and made my bed?" so I said "I did" and she said "thanks a lot bex I now I have a mnice warm bed and a clean room tonight, but tomorrow it will probally be just as messy as it was today!!!!!" It made me feel good anyway just to know that I had helped out anyway...

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Hey rebecca

good jopb for making your sisters bed

keep it up!

angie
xoxo

Mr. Read said...

You are such a thoughtful sister. I hope that one day Sophie will grow up and be just as kind and thoughtful as you.